Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

Hello ) Thanks for the adwises i got from you the last

Customer Question

Hello :)

Thanks for the adwises i got from you the last time! i have done well to follow up on them i think..I just had some things i was wondering about..
After i wrote to you there hasen't been to much conact at all execpt that she been a little online using msn a couple of days last week..he seems very cold when i ttried to chat with her, just answering very shorty to me..She was online the friday a little also and also did the exact same thing answering like that.What also upset me was that after tried to get a little conversation with her she just after a short while said i have to go now, catch up with you another time..I got very down by it but control myself by not sending her any mail or msg's..Well i'm just very frustraded becourse don't know what she thinks..I see still on her facebook profile that we are in a relationship and our pictures we took when we i viist her a couple of months ago are still there..So it's just a little frustrading that she cannot send me a mail or give any sound from her after it almost been gone a month since she got upset now..So just wonder if i should just continue by being quiet?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
That is a great sign that on her facebook page that she still has in a relationship and still has photos of you. I want you to really think about exactly when things started to change and if something major happened in your relationship. Some times things can happen in a relationship where someone gets upset over something someone did or said or didn't do. There seems to me there is a hidden issue going on because she seems like cold, shut off and there is a reason why. I feel she is not ready to talk about it or could be getting upset that you haven't figured it out yet some times people want the person to know without them having to tell them.