TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Hello, i am getting married in 5 months time, we are waiting

Hello, i am getting married in 5 months time, we are waiting till then b4 we have sex, we have talked about our likes and dislikes and my fiance doesnt like oral sex. I was wondering what other types of things you can do for foreplay as i dont want to miss out. Please be specific and give me a list of things which van be done for foreplay.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'd like to help you with your question.

There are many options that can be done in foreplay and it depends on the couple as to what they choose to do. Every couple is different. It will take some time for the two of you to discover what works for you. Since you have had previous experience, you may want to try some of the things you have done before and talk with your partner about how they felt about it.

There are also many books and guides to choosing things you can try in foreplay (to list them all here and to know what you prefer would be quite a task!). Here are some books you may want to try:

269 Amazing Sex Games by Hugh De Beer

The Secret Code To Keep The Heat Between The Sheets by XXXXX XXXXX

Intellectual Foreplay: A Book of Questions for Lovers and Lovers-to-Be by M.A. Eve Eschner Hogan and Eve Eschner Hogan

You can find these books on or your local library may have them for you.

The key to great married sex is communication. If you and your partner can talk about what you enjoy and what helps you become aroused, then you will be able to please each other.

I hope this has helped you,