psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

her ex of 4 yrs ago still depends on her to do and buy for

her ex of 4 yrs ago still depends on her to do and buy for her and child (ex child) i hav told parnter several times i dont like it, no comfortable with it. i just dont c how we are suppose to move foward if she is always helping her ex. help?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds like you have tried talking about this. When that is the case you may try a few sessions with a professional. Because this is not a huge problem such as cheating although serious for you I would suggest trying online therapy. You can participate together in your living room and you would have structured times just like a couples counseling. Work this out as a couple rather than struggling by yourself. you can Google etherapy or ecounseling. This could become huge issue because it includes both money issue and contact with the ex. This may be more than money. If you don't put boundaries on this it could become a huge obstacle for you as a couple. I would also explore journaling to record what you think is the monetary limit on this problem and share them first. Everything is about compromise

If this was helpful press accept