psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

1)What do u do,when u go to pick up your girl from her work,and

Customer Question

1)What do u do,when u go to pick up your girl from her work,and you meet her with a guy you don't know waiting for her,and she call you on the side and tell you she have to leave with him because her mom sent her to do some work with him after work?she leaves at 9:00pm and you don't hear from her until 1:00am?
What to when you been with a girl over a year,n everything is good,but the more you fall in love the more she fall back,or treat you like trash?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds like this relationship lacks a few things. One is communication. When something upsets you, you have to be able to talk about that and have a favorable resolution. You shouldn't have to avoid calls or leave feeling that you were disrespected. She is definitely disrespecting you. You should have been given an explanation if she was going to do this. It is strange that someone would be working at 1:00 in the morning. That's why you should be able to ask. If you feel that she is treating you like trash you have some decisions to make. You don't have to tolerate someone abusing you. You can let her know that this relationship will have better boundaries or that it can't last. You have to know what you want and ask for it. Nothing will change if you don't ask assertively for what you want. You have to learn how to do that so that you are happy too.

If this has been helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't want to come across as too despret to her eventhough i might be.After she texted me and i didn't reply to her text,she call at 2:00pm the following day which is today,and just few second in the conversation her phone went off,i guess battery discharge or something i don't know,but since than she didn't call back,so i get to see her tommorow oct 3,2011, i was thinking to just avoid her calls and eventually quite the relationship,because i don't want to get hurt more,or confront her?Usually when we have a problem she always calls quick to clearify things but this time is different?

So should i walk out of the relationship which i am 50% considering right now,because she knows she have the upper hand right now in the relationship because i fall for her 2 fast or i just let her know what she did hurt me alot which she knows already?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
And that day I didn't let her know I was coming because she works 4 doors down from my work
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You should not have to let her know you are coming to not be disrespected. Don't make excuses. You should always be respected and feel that you are welcome at any time