Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

Im in a relationship now for just over 3 years. The man Im

Customer Question

I'm in a relationship now for just over 3 years. The man I'm dating has a 36 year old sister who nanny's. She is mildly obsessed with her brother and doesn't want to move out of the house with us, or move on with her life. I feel bad because my fiance knows that I hate the situation, but can't do much about it. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi Coco and thanks for writing JA

Cathy :

are you saying that she is living with you and does not wish to move out?

Cathy :

its hard to say from your post

Cathy :

I think that is what you are saying here but let me know. Let us know what is happening with you and warm regards, Cathy

Customer :

Good Morning Cathy,

Customer :

yes she does not want to move out. I have thought about it over the last few days, and feel as if I am just going to give him an ultimatum. Either he and I move out, or she moves out, and if those both don't appeal to him, then i will move out.

Cathy :

Hi Coco and thanks for your patience. My screen is having a hard time loading to JA tonight and every time I try to respond to you it will not take. I have opted out so other experts can respond and I am so sorry I missed the chance to work with you. I have had such a hard time responding to your post all night. If you are planning to be online again please let me know and perhaps we can chat further on this, if not I will opt out and allow others toweigh in and good luck to you on this. Only best wishes to you on this> Cathy