Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

Is he doing the best he can for the coffee shop to be successful

Is he doing the best he can for the coffee shop to be successful ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 years ago.
Why don't you tell me how you feel and if you feel he is doing the best thing for the coffee shop. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I feel helpless ,sometimes angry for his lack of communication ,I don't think he tries enough . This situation is making me depressed and very lonely. I support the house hold all by myself for the last 3 years.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Have I missed a reply , or do I wait.
The coffee shop is something he wants to do and you feel like he is not doing enough to make it successful. You feel like you are being burdened because you been supporting the household for a long time now. I want you to think about exactly what you want to see happen, why don't you tell me what you want to see change in your relationship and in the coffee shop
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I want him to succeed , reach his goals at the coffee shop be a full time partner in our marriage . I want us both to be happy , and our children.
This helps to know exactly what you want because this way you can tell him everything you want and need in this relationship. There are some times times in a marriage that you find yourself struggling and going through what I define as stages. You want him to succeed in the coffee shop and you have been doing many things to help him accomplish his dream. You want to be happy together and your children. There are so many things in life that becomes a distraction in life where the little moments that you share some times get taken away because their is a stress of a business or just life's problems. You both need to focus on each other and the things that make you both happy. It is important not to bring the problems of the coffee shop home. This is your time together to reconnect to discover the things that make you both happy. I know it is very hard some times to keep the coffee shop and your relationship separate. This is why when you are at the coffee shop you can discuss business thee but when you come home that is your time together to talk about your life together your future. You both need to think about the first day you met and how much your life has grown together, how much you both love each other. Its time to reconnect in your marriage start again like you both first met. You can talk about memories you shared over the years. Talk about new goals that you want to accomplish and talk about your wants and needs in your marriage. Communication and understanding is major in a relationship.
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience: I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.