Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
55153673

hello, I would like to add up with a question related to

Customer Question

hello,

I would like to add up with a question related to an issue i got some answers on 3 days ago..
You see iit's about my issue with this girlfriend that in the begining of the realionship had been hidding smal stuff for..It went back one those episodes but now lately i got a little caught or i told her that i had to not been honest about this very silly thing i said i had, which was about this apoinment. A very silly thing..She got very angy at me that day calling me a lier and things..I got to talk some with her the next day and she said she had this trust issue with me now and she had to think though things.You see we live in this long distance relationship in different countries so the first week i can only caunt one day which we had somehow an ok tone chatting with each other..I talked with her on the phone the day after and she said she had to trust a person and that she was very upset,she also said that she had to think..I tried to explain that i got caught in these different situations which i either felt to emarressed or to ashame to tell some right away.The fact is that i never tended to lie or hide anything for her and i feel so awefull..It's over about 3 weeks and during the last week she hasen't showed herself to much on the chat which we suually use to comunicate with..She showed up a little a during this week but when i try chatting with her she is very short in her answers and i don't get in nice conversaion with her..Yesterday she just logged out by saying i have to go and that i'll catch up with you some other time..I'm very frutraded and sad about the situation..I've writen her a letter last week trying to explain by feeling for have hidded these things i did for her and wy i felt my reason was at the time was.I also said how she ment to me and that i'm not a lier but just caught in stupit situations..I fliped out last a little last week by saying if you need got any thoughts about our relationship and that you want to end it you should tell me these things and stuff..Maybe shoulden't have friped out that way but i didn't get any reply on that..So after now with that short chat with that she just came with i'll catch up with you some other time made me very frutraded and sad again..So where do i go from here? i wanted to ask her if she would like me to come and viist her next month but i was unsure if that would be an ok thing to ask for right now? I'm just very frutraded..

Thanks for the answer :)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.