Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

do you believe in heaven or life after death... I have been

do you believe in heaven or life after death...

I have been n therapy 2 months for anxiety about death..and wonder how other deal with fear of illness/dying?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Personally, yes, I do. As Einstein had been credited of saying " 'Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another."

If you are able to view the physical body as what it is (a physical shell) and the spiritual body (as eternal true representation of the Self), then death is only another stage of a different existence.

People often fear death because they believe that with death their Ego will parish. Yet, you are not the same person with the same understanding and desires as when you were a child, a teen, a young adult, and so on. Everything is changeable. If you're able to come to terms with that, then death will not trigger fear or dread. It may be helpful to find some theory/belief that rings true to you and study it's message. Death after all is inevitable but that does not imply annihilation into nothingness.

Take Me To Truth: Undoing the Ego [Paperback]
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

interesting way to look at it being an ego thing!

for me what scares me is not seeing everyone I love anymore...dying being the end of relationships that mean to much to me on earth scares me....do you think relationships continue on??

Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I do believe in the continuation of relationships as love is stronger than hope and faith together. Energy draws alike energy vibrations and love is the glue. I generally think of the shedding of the body as changing clothes in the morning.
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.
There is a lot of research on this by ADC (after death communication society)

www.adcrf.org