psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I am wondering If I should give up my job in ALaska to go

I am wondering If I should give up my job in ALaska to go back to Florida and decide on my marriage
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

If you are in separate places and you are married you should want to resolve things once and for all. A marriage is based on honesty and physical intimacy. If you return to this situation you can make decisions that would set you free once and for all. You can then know that the issues in your marriage have been put to rest. You should do whatever makes your life easier and what also is good to your spouse. If you have to give up your job that is a problem you have to resolve. You have to prioritize. Can you decide from the place where you are. If not then you may have to return. Do what is best for you.