How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. Shirley Schaye Your Own Question

Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1673
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr. Shirley Schaye is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

He cheated

Customer Question

He cheated and went on How do I get over the humiliation and grief of ending this relationship.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am very sorry to hear the way he treated you. The best way to get over him is for you to see a therapist who will not only help you get over him but will help you be careful in choosing the next person so that you don't make the same mistakes. If you tell me your city, state and zip code, I will help you find someone.

Customer :

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Sorry, I had already logged off for the night. I'll go check now.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :
Below you will find someone who has excellent training.
Michael L. O'Hara
658 W Indiantown Rd Ste 206
Jupiter, FL 33458-7535
(561) 748-4343
Dr. Shirley Schaye :

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your questions, please click on ACCEPT and leave feedback. Bonuses are always appreciated. You can always ask more questions after you have clicked on Accept.Simply Reply To: Dr. Shirley Schaye


Customer :

will the pain go away?

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Hi, sorry I was traveling when you responded back to me. Just got back.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

The referral I gave you is someone who has post graduate training and will very well be able to help you deal with the pain. You will certainly be in good hands. He will help deal with your pain and help you move forward.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Just checking to see if you entered anything that I should respond to.

Related Relationship Questions