psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

i come here with a visiting visa and i had to go home but i

i come here with a visiting visa and i had to go home but i didnt so i had a problem with the law which l was detente and to be taking home my wife by then she was my girlfriend (spouse) did everything she could to let them allow me to stay here i even prayed so much to God if she was not the one then He shouldnt let me out but take me home i got out and we got marriage i love her with all my heart i will give my life to make her happy but l dont know she has just change she dont even want me to hold her when we go to sleep i have try to talk to her so many times but it keeps getting bad i feel she is seing someone but if she is and maybe is an ex what can i do becos l dont want to use her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You have to work together and continue to communicate. There is no other way to resolve these problems. Ask her why she doesn't want you to touch her. No one else knows the answer. She also is the only one who knows if she is seeing someone. These issues can be dealt with through a counselor but she has to be honest with you. Until you have the truth then nothing else will work. Start with asking her why you can't hold her and if she is seeing someone else. You have no other but to try again.

If this has been helpful press accept