Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

I love my girlfriend more than I recently

I love my girlfriend more than I recently fell back into a habit of pron. I realized what I was doing was wrong and I stopped, but opened up everything to her (i.e. access to all of my computers, I threw out any movie of mine what was even remotely questionable. What can I do now to her to trust that I have truely changed?
You have to rebuild trust with her by showing her you changed. You can give her access to computers, throw out movies, but she needs to see this isn't something you are going to do again. You need to explain too her that this was something that you fell back into as you have said. Explain that you wanted to tell her because that is the first step in changing. If you have a reason why you fell back into it explain it too her. What she needs to know is why. She needs a reason why this happened, so that she can begin to regain trust with you.