psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I have known this guy for about 6 years and I really like him.I

I have known this guy for about 6 years and I really like him.I see him occasionly and we watch tv and visit. My feelings for him are getting stronger each time I see him. He is guarded and doesn't express himself much. I am attracted to him and I know he likes me. We are not dating but I am unsure why I have strong feelings for him.I think about him more than I want to. I don't want to get emotionally hurt.I would like some advice. Thank-you. Diane

No one really knows why they fall for a person. It just happens. Chemistry is very difficult to define. You see something in him that you really like and probably want to take this to the next level. You can't make that happen by teasing or questioning. If you want it then you have to be bold and bring this up. If you don't want to because you are afraid of the reaction then you are destined to be friends. You can't depend on a kind of telepathy to get his attention. You have to be straight forward. There is no other way to know. He may like you just as much. Find out. If you don't want to change the friendship then stay friends. But you sort of have to commit to one relationship over another. You can take this chance or you can play it safe. Its up to you.

If this has been helpful press accept