Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

I met a man on eharmony. He works for the government and is

I met a man on eharmony. He works for the government and is in Afghanistan again. He was home for 3 months but we never got to meet. We are both older and he has worked out of the country for 30 years. He had to set up house ..see his kids..and grandkids. He also took a new job hopefully to stay stateside. We talk, email or skype everyday except when he is on the front line. It has been almost a year since we met online. He knows I have feelings for him. Does he have feelings for me? He never says..he told me upfront he was a man of few bear with him. He also asked me to not give up, that it really was just a matter of timing.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Keane :

I can help you today.

Dr. Keane :

Since you are offline I will respond to your posting and wait for you to comment. If I go offline I will see it when I return. I am in the path of this hurricane so if I lose power please be patient. His obvious priority is his career since he has been working for the government for 30 years. Then his family. You are someone he has struck up a relationship with but has never met personally. That could be a red flag.