MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.

Hi I have been going out with a guy for a year now and I know

Hi I have been going out with a guy for a year now and I know that I love him and he is aware of my feeling. I just said to him that I Love him and he said he wish he could say the same to me but he couldnt. He said he was gutted and kept saying he really wish he could say the same . What does he mean? If he only likes me why does he always give and make a time for me? and why he still want to carry on seeing me? What should I do?

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Russ0114 : I think he means that he enjoys spending time with you and wants to see where things go between the two of you but he can't say that he loves you until he really feels it which is good since he's not just saying it to say it.
Russ0114 : I think you should continue to see him, have fun and see where things go.
Russ0114 : If you feel like you've given him enough time then you may decide that this relationship is not headed in the direction you'd want, you may need to move on.
Customer: Thank you very much for your help . I think you are right , i should just let things flow .