Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

What will Shawn do in the next few days, weeks, months with

What will Shawn do in the next few days, weeks, months with his situation with me and at home?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
Why don't you tell me a little bit about you and Shawn relationship.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
we grew as friends and gradually got closer due to the fact we have so much in common and the same passions. We was brought together for a reason and our love is strong although our situation is not ideal since he is married.... :( anyhow, we had plans for our future and it was nearing but she found out and he has been overloaded with guilt and obligatin to his kids... I know he is doing what he feels is necessary at the moment to deal with that and in time he will fullful that need and move on to coming back to me.... I just want to know if this is correct in what I'm thinking. Many around us can also see our connection and feel our energy, it's truly rare and I've been totally devestated over this. just basically wondering if he will come and a general time frame.. like a few weeks, months, ect.. thank you.
His wife has found out that he was seeing you and I'm sure her finding out has been very overwhelming for him. He has to explain and answer a lot of questions I'm sure she is asking. He also feels like he has a family and now feels guilty. But you need to talk too him and see how he feels about everything that has happened. You said you have a connection with him and the question is, does he want to continue his relationship with you and leave his wife, does he feel like he is no longer compatible with his wife. There are a lot of questions that need to be answer,because you need to know how he feels. Has he made the decision to try and work things out with his wife. If you have any more questions I will be happy to answer.