psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

let ask u if u something if a person who suppose to be dating

Customer Question

let ask u if u something if a person who suppose to be dating stop talking to you for a whole month wouldn't you think he/she move on? my girlfriend stop talking me for a month and when told her about how i was trying to get car she mad at me saying i should have spend my money on trying to move down there with her? am i at fault????????
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

If she stopped talking for a month then even nonverbal communication says we are not dating anymore. If she wanted you to move down there she should have communicated with you and a decision should have been made. If someone stops talking I am going to assume that it is over. This seems like an elaborate silent treatment. You both should have made an effort to find out what is going on. If she is upset tell her that you assumed that it was over. She shouldn't have an excuse for this time frame and I would start thinking about moving on. You can't have a relationship without communication.

If this has been helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have a overbearing and controlling mom. everytime i try to tell people what going on at home they tell me i'm bless and you need stop complaining about how controlling she is but i notice only get that from older people. she like to do things right like the last minute and then blame all of her problems on me or my brother. she continual nick pick at me about single thing i do and she got very particular her things like furniture until she think that i or my brother going to tear her things up. ugh i don't know to what else to do but to move out.
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You can always move out. Sometimes when people are all adults in a house even mother daughter it's time to separate. Then the only personality you have to worry about is yours.