AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Counselor
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas is a relationship expert & can help families or organizations become more effective.
55589990

What are the signs that a women is attracted to a man

What are the signs that a women is attracted to a man?

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer. Let me see if I can help you here....

AgapeDoc :

You have asked a wonderful question and I wish I could say that there is a definitive answer. Much as been written on this topic and men have asked this question for hundreds of years :)

AgapeDoc :

Having said that, there are signs that one can look for as clues. I suppose that this is where I point out that it is vital to understand that women are different in their behaviors and approaches than men are. Now.....

AgapeDoc :

.... here are a couple of signs: She asks your advice on things; she compliments you; she steers the conversation to social subjects; and she asks your opinion on things to name four big signs.

AgapeDoc :

There are also the behavioral signs, such as flicking her hair, etc.

AgapeDoc :

NOW...... Here is the key.......

AgapeDoc :

If you are attracted to a woman and you think she may be attracted to you, YOU should approach her and be assertive in your conversation. IF SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU, IT WILL BE EVIDENT. I guess what I am saying is, maybe the question should be what are the signs if a woman is not attracted to a man - I hope you followed me :)

AgapeDoc :

Of course with human nature and things such as this, there are no absolutes, nothing is 100% true always, but you can get a good picture I think with what I have posted for you here.

AgapeDoc :

I see you are not online. I hope I was helpful

AgapeDoc :

Oh there you are. How am I doing?

AgapeDoc :

OK, I hope I was helpful. I'm afraid I must go to attend to my next client. If you want to continue, just post a reply to this last post, but if you are satisfied with my answer, please don't forget to click on the accept button.