psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I have known him for 7 months, we had a sexual relationship

I have known him for 7 months, we had a sexual relationship for the first month since then he just wants to be friends, if i dont contact him he contacts me, i want him in a loving realtionship. all he does is kiss me hello with a gorgeous hug and the same at the end of our date. I know he likes me and yes i am totally infatuatedin him, why does he not want more like i do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You should rock the boat. You should have what you want if he is willing. By settling for friendship or a date you can't move on. It is probably better to have a partner than to have another friend. If you don't say what you want then things will stay where they are. It is your decision but I would tell him you want a partner and if he isn't interested then what are you staying for anyway. You have to say what you want and not tolerate anything less. By being so cautious nothing will change. If you want a relationship tell him that

If this has been helpful press accept