Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

He Deleted my voicemail and saved his exs Does he still care

Customer Question

He Deleted my voicemail and saved his ex's? Does he still care for her or is he lying?
Before you say "ask him" I have... I want your opinion!
I've been dating this guy off and on for almost 9 months. Back and forth usually because I think he's dishonest about his doings with his ex, who he was with for 7 years and just had a baby with!
Well the other day I was at his office and I overheard him reviewing his voicemail!
He deleted all of my voicemails but saved his kids moms.
She has even started dating someone else and swore my boyfriend off and out of her life. He treated her pretty badly after their baby was born! But he says he's changed and she even cut off all contact with him! I guess she had had it with him. She only calls to talk about the baby which us once a month! This voicemail is almost a momth old , mine were a few days ago?
I also caught him sending pictures of him and the baby to her email, which she gave a nonchalant emoji smiley icon to.
Since he found out that she has since found someone knew, he has been very mean to her.
I have to add that his ex sons mother just had a baby but she looks better than before she had the baby and I think my boyfriend doesn't like that she does or that she no longer cares for him.
My question is. Why did he delete my messages and keep hers? When he knows she's done with him. I'm his girl shouldn't he have saved mine?
He swears he hates her and wants nothing to do with her! Then why save her voice mail?
59 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer. Report Abuse
Answer Question
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 5 years ago.
So you didn't like my answer? You want insight? You need to ask him for insight. Anyone else would be just guessing at his motives. We are not mind readers. If he refuses to talk or gives you the runaround then you have your answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want insight maybe I want a guess!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.