MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.

I am 32 and he is 29. he broke up me about a year ago and

I am 32 and he is 29. he broke up me about a year ago and in January we recently started hanging out and seeing if things could work out again. We have been doing that for about 7 months and we have had a couple fights but we have managed to work things out. He is back to telling me he loves me and being very affectionate and loving and caring. Last week we got into what I thought was a little argument at a party we were at. I looked at him and told him that I wasn't going to do that there and I walked away. Well since last wed I have not heard from him at all. I sent him 2 text messages one on thursday and one on Sunday and still have not heard anything. In past fights there have been times where he is very stubborn and I dont hear from him for 2-3 days.... I am so confused so please any advise would be appreciated.
Thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Russ0114 : My suggestion is to not attempt to contact him anymore. You've reached out a couple of times with no response so I'd say let things cool down and see if he'll be true to form and contact you at some point. If it's time and space that he wants (based on his actions) then give that to him.

Should I look at this as he is finished with us?

Russ0114 : You shouldn't assume one way or the other. What you can do is give yourself a time frame for instance if you say, if he doesn't call within 2 weeks, I'll reach out 1 last time and give him 5 days and at that point it's probably safe to say that he's playing some sort of game and you should be done.