psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I have a question about my kids bio mom. Im not looking for

I have a question about my kids bio mom. Im not looking for a way to combat her. I would like someone to please explain, what type of person she is, how can someone do what she did or does. if someone can truly have feelings or are they distorted and self serving?

she had an affair with her half sis husband. stayed with him and had a child with him so now both sides of children have a cousin/half sibling

she thinks her sister treated him wrong

never takes any blame and alienating the children from their bio dad and encourages them not to speak with him

It sounds like she is a very selfish person who does not notice the damage she does to other people. There is no diagnosis for this in general. She concerns herself with her own needs and situations that benefit her with no regard for others. In psychology we call this narcissism. This is the ability to be completely self centered and concentrate on yourself. Narcissists are unable to take others into account in making decisions - it is all about them. The fact that she would have sex with this man and cut her children out of their father's life is hateful. What about the kids? They are impossible to treat and often bring the selfishness into therapy. Hopefully her children will be able to consider the rights of others. I would keep my distance.

If this has been helpful press accept