Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

Ive been dating this guy off and on for almost 9 months. Back

Customer Question

I've been dating this guy off and on for almost 9 months. Back and forth usually because I think he's dishonest about his doings with his ex, who he was with for 7 years and just had a baby with!
Well the other day I was at his office and I overheard him reviewing his voicemail!
He deleted all of my voicemails but saved his kids moms.
She has even started dating someone else and swore my boyfriend off and out of her life. He treated her pretty badly after their baby was born! But he says he's changed and she even cut off all contact with him! I guess she had had it with him. She only calls to talk about the baby which us once a month!This voicemail is almost aomth old , mine were a few days ago
I have to add that his ex sons mother just had a baby but she looks better than before she had the baby and I think my boyfriend doesn't like that she does or that she no longer cares for him.
My question is. Why did he delete my messages and keep hers? When he knows she's done with him. I'm his girl shouldn't he have saved mine?
He swears he hates her and wants nothing to do with her!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 5 years ago.
Did you ask him this question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No how can I ask him when he will accuse me of being crazy etc etc!. Anytime I do ask him he shut me down and says I am worrying for nothing
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 5 years ago.
Well your question is why he deleted your message and not his ex. I can't answer that. He can. He is the person who you need to be asking. I can't help it that you two have extremely poor communication.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
What the hell! I want insight