TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Ive been dating this guy off and on for almost 9 months. Back

Customer Question

I've been dating this guy off and on for almost 9 months. Back and forth usually because I think he's dishonest about his doings with his ex, who he was with for 7 years and just had a baby with!
Well the other day I was at his office and I overheard him reviewing his voicemail!
He deleted all of my voicemails but saved his kids moms.
She has even started dating someone else and swore my boyfriend off and out of her life. He treated her pretty badly after their baby was born! But he says he's changed and she even cut off all contact with him! I guess she had had it with him. She only calls to talk about the baby which us once a month!This voicemail is almost aomth old , mine were a few days ago
I have to add that his ex sons mother just had a baby but she looks better than before she had the baby and I think my boyfriend doesn't like that she does or that she no longer cares for him.
My question is. Why did he delete my messages and keep hers? When he knows she's done with him. I'm his girl shouldn't he have saved mine?
He swears he hates her and wants nothing to do with her!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
answered this already for you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry double post