psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

What is the best way to approach a women that you are interested

What is the best way to approach a women that you are interested in, but you dont know. Keep in mind that I am from NYC where people dont tend to be as friendly as other places.
Time to get friendly. You can approach any woman but probably depends on the situation. You wouldn't approach a woman in the bar the same way as at work. You can always keep in mind that friendly is better. You are going to have to take a chance. For instance approach a woman and ask her if she is waiting for someone, or if she wants a cup of coffee, or just say hi. Any way you do it you are going to have to put yourself out there. The key is to look for an opening, approach her with a nonthreatening request or statement, and see where it gets you. Sometimes a little self confidence goes a long way
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So keeping it friendly and simple is the best way?
Absolutely? Women respect this approach.