psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Ive been dating this guy off and for almost 9 months. Back

Customer Question

I've been dating this guy off and for almost 9 months. Back and forth usually because I think he's dishonest about his doings with his ex, who he was with for 7 years and just had a baby with!
Well the other day I was at his office and I overheard him reviewing his voicemail!
He deleted all of my voicemails but saved his kids moms. Her voicemail wasnt even a nice one it was direct and not sweet like mine.
She has even started dating someone else and swore my boyfriend off and out of her life. He treated her pretty badly after their baby was born! But he says he's changed and she cut off all contact with her!
My question is. Why did he delete my messages and keep hers?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
The only person who knows the answer to that is him but I don't like the sound of it. There is no logical reason that we know of but he may have his own reason. I am twice as confused since they were not nice. I am hoping it is not because he has some regrets. If you don't ask you will never know the reason but if you do ask it may seem petty. If he has no romantic interactions with her I may let it go. I would be more concerned with how he treated her
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.