psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

hi i am living with two guys i slept with one of them a year

Customer Question

hi i am living with two guys i slept with one of them a year ago he has not talked to me about what happened since it happened in fact i think he has blanked it. how ever one night i went out with his friend my other house mate, (we went Clubing) I went home early by my self because i was tired), i then woke up to find the guy in my bed beside me, I jumped up and got the guy who I was with to get him out. he got him out, the next day I said thanks and he went to his room and sent me a text asking me was i up for a chat does that mean he likes me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
It sounds like there is a lot of very kind and considerate gestures on both your parts. If he is this accommodating and the text was also part of the deal I would say he likes you. Don't be afraid to ask though. You can resolve this fairly easily by just having the conversation touch briefly on your feelings. Don't overwhelm him ; just let him know if you like him. Take a chance on getting things more out in the open.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i think he is questioning himself because his brother was over and we were watching tv and it was all about feelings and his brother said des and his feeling and looked at me, what do you make of that?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
If you are saying that he has feelings for you and his brother is telling you that his brother would be very familiar with his feelings. Always believes two that close to each other