psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I have a summer home in a community made up of about half summer

I have a summer home in a community made up of about half summer people, half year round people. There is a feral rooster in the neighborhood which starts to crow abut 2-3 am. Many of the year round people think he is charming, feed him and prohibit animal catchers from entering their property. Some of the summer people have chronic sleep deprivation due to constant crowing. The rooster supporters have said that the disturbed sleep of others does not concern them. The rooster detractors want the rooster trapped and relocated. I support this plan. Any ideas on how to avoid bad blood with the rooster supporters?
Respect their wishes the same as yours. You can agree to disagree but listen and acknowledge their opinions. Everyone should be heard. Give them the same respect and try to find a middle ground. Work on the premise that you should compromise. Don't be too forceful and try to acknowledge their premise