psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I have been in a sexual relationship with a man l love for

I have been in a sexual relationship with a man l love for many years now. About two months ago I have felt a distance between us and last time we made love we just got in bed almost immediately instead of holding me as he always does he sighed and said he had to get up early and would I go home. He knows I hate this. I was pissed and told him I could not do this anymore,that never in my life had I ever had anyone treat me like this in my life. I was there for about 1/2 hour tops. I felt used and unloved. Is he deiberately driving me away even though he always calls me or is there someone else? My heart aches.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

Letters are fine and they help you organize your thoughts. It is not as good as face to face but there is nothing wrong with a letter. You can pour your heart into a letter and allow this to help you get your thoughts aross to him without your feeling embarrassed. Use this effectively though by putting all your thoughts on paper. Don't be scared about how he is going to take it. Tell him you feel unloved. Include what you would like to see changed. It is curiour that he would ask you to leave like that. If you enjoy spendign the night tell him so. You have to talk about things like this as a couple and not hold back.

If this has been helpful press accept