psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

i have feelings for someone thats with someone else and i need

Customer Question

i have feelings for someone thats with someone else and i need serious counseling.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
If you are interested in someone who has a partner, this may not be the time to try to get his attention. If he is driving by how do you know he is acting like he cares. Don't read too much into a situation like this. Couples can be very happy and this is more known to them. It is always best to find someone who isn't attached. Then you don't waste your time and you find someone who will make you happy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its me again psychlady,i dont know what to tell u,i feel like im crazy.
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You are not crazy. Just question if this situation is worth your time in case it goes badly
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i passed by there house lastnight an she was sitting in front of da garage an just looking at me.im all like wat do i care why does she have to look at me,just to show me were shes at.who cares
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Exactly. Who cares. Let her stare. You have better things to do May be going to bed soon
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
but i need some tricks on how to make him feel like i dont care
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
If you act like you don't care he will get the hint
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
really, what so what type of woman do you think i am for acting like these,i mean i just dont get it whats wrong with me why cant i be a normal person and forget about this. its like i always think about him.
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Yoiu are a normal person who happens to be in love with someone who doesn't want a relationship. We all are guilty of that. Northing is wrong with you. You just have to get over him.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello are you still there
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Will be for a few minutes and then lunchtime