psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and 6 months,

me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and 6 months, and we have had many ups and downs in out relationship. but just a week ago he randomly said to be that he does not want me any more, saying he can not be bothered with me anymore. we had no arguments nothing...i really love him to bits and want him back so much, he even took me into bed as-well which was against my religion to do before marriage. please help me in what i should do? thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

If he has feelings regarding ending the relationship then you have to work it out with him or let it go. It takes two people to be in a relationship and both have to be willing to work on this. I would get my thoughts together and send an email putting your thoughts on paper. This is often effective because he can actually read this and make up his mind. Find ways to communicate if that doesn't work. If all else fails you have to find ways to move past this. No guy is worth being sad over. There will be other relationships. You have to respect his wishes. Two years is a long time so you may find a counselor to help you get through this. Find out where he stands today and if he is willing to work on this.

If this has been helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like a refund from this please, i am not satisfied