Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

i am going on a date with a friend and would like to know is

i am going on a date with a friend and would like to know is there chat if possible
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
You are going on a date with a friend and you are looking to see if there is potential. Some time friendship turn into great relationship because you know each other as friends first. You know things about each other and you are able to establish a good relationship because when you first met you were friends. There was no pressure to date or be uncomfortable. This could be a great relationship and if you have feelings for your friend and want to see it have the potential you are looking for start slow and let things progress into something more. I am here if you need anymore questions answered.