Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

Hi. My husband and I have just lived apart separately from

Hi. My husband and I have just lived apart separately from each other for about a month since the 'sudden towel' was thrown to me. Even after 3 counselling sessions, he is still determined and decided that we just aren't compatible with each other. I am the only one trying to make it work but he just isn't. What should i do? I really loved this man very much...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
He is stating that you both are not compatible. Not everyone can be compatible when it comes to a relationship. A relationship is feelings. When you first meet someone, you have no idea if you have anything in common. You are first attracted too them for other reason. It is on emotion. You both love each other that is what came first love, your feelings for one another. Now you realize you are not compatible with each other but the feelings are still there, you are trying counseling which he still has not worked out how he feels. I want you both to go back to when you first met, really think about what it was that made you both decide you wanted to be together forever. Often times love can be rekindled by going back to where it all began. It reminds people of why they are together and the love they have for one another. If you have anymore questions I am here to answer.