Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

im overwhelmed and dont know how to forget him

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
When you have these feelings that overwhelm you it is hard to understand how you truly feel. Emotions can get clouded when things become no longer clear. You are trying to forget someone and you are overwhelmed by how you feel right now. I want you to look at how you really feel. I want you to really go through every emotion. Often times they change, you could feel sad, angry, hurt, disappointed, overwhelmed. These are emotions you need to understand to heal. Trying to get over someone can surface a lot of emotions, but you need to go through this process in order to heal and move forward. I am here if you have anymore questions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok but his actions seem like he has sometning for me