psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

ok i have been with my boyfriend for four in a half years we

Customer Question

ok i have been with my boyfriend for four in a half years we have had our ups as well as downs. i went on his skype page and seen he had been talking to another female on a evryday basis telling her he miss her he love her calling her my nickname. when i brought it to his attention he said he ddnt love her but he was interested and had feelings for her they been talking for six months and telling me he wanted to be with me and not her so sense i called the girl to let her kno. about me cause he ddnt tell her about me he mad and said he don't got nothing else to say to me. and i haven't heard from him in a week do you think he will call me again
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
Why do you want him to call him again if he cheats on you. He may have said he didn't love her but he still was doing everything else and deceiving you. A relationship has to be based on honesty and trust. You shouldn't have to contact her. He should have done that. What is he mad about. That he got caught. You can follow this relationship if you want to. He probably will call because he is used to having multiple relationship. You did nothing wrong.