psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Im a 38 year old physician. I met a really wonderful fellow

I'm a 38 year old physician. I met a really wonderful fellow physician (she's 35) in New York at a conference last week. She is from L.A. and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. We had a really great time together. She had to leave for another conference in Florida before heading back to L.A. She called me when she got to Florida to tell me how adorable I was. We texted the rest of the week. I called and left a message on her viocemail 3 days ago. She hasn't called back yet but did accept my friendship request on Facebook. I really like her and am dying to meet her again! How much time should I give her before I should call her again? Or should I just text her? Don't know what to say or do, but I terribly miss her and think about her constantly. Please help!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You should do what your heart tells you do. There is no time frame. If you are thinking of her today then text or send message. She is probably caught up in all that traveling. This relationship sounds very healthy. You should treat it as such. You are off to a good start and have a right to enjoy the chemistry that you feel. Show her that you are thinking of her without bombarding her. It's okay to seem interested. Don't fall into that trap of looking overzealous. If you feel that you like her tell her so.

I would leave some room for her traveling this week but text or call if that is what you want - and it is

If this has been helpful press accept