psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

my sisters husband is not talking to me because i am selling

Customer Question

my sisters husband is not talking to me because i am selling the same female clothing in my business and he considers it competition . and business is bad thats why i added a new line to my store. he also wants to stop my sister from working with me and not come by me. what should i do.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

If your brother in law is this petty than you can only do so much. He is the one to determine how he feels. But it is worth a try. You have to try to talk to him. Third parties will not help. Or you have to talk to your sister. What you really are doing with clothing is not the point because he sees it otherwise. You have to work slowly on his coming to his senses. Your best option is talking to your sister. You can't change your business practices for him. They are both adults and you are subject to their decision. He may be petty and unfortunately you have to respond to his and her decision. You can only hope that your sister grows some confidence to resist his being irrational

If this has been helpful press accept