psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I have chatted with a man on msn since March of this year.

I have chatted with a man on msn since March of this year. He was very lovey dovey and couldn't wait to meet me. On June 24th I flew up to meet him. We had a wonderful 4 days together. He would always grab my hand to hold it while we were walking. When we were in the car he would always put his hand on my knee. I flew back home late Tuesday night. He has not been online to chat, no on the telephone either. We texted many times per day and now I initiate the text and his responses are on worded...getting mixed signals.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

If you have texted him then you have no choice but to have a lot of patience. You can't make him respond. He definitely is sending mixed signals. But that is even more reason to see where this goes. You can approach him about this when he returns your calls but only he knows how he feels. Tell him that you enjoy your time together but are not clear about where he stands. Find out if he wants a relationship. That eliminates the guessing and know how to proceed. He may not realize that he is sending mixed signals and offer an explanation. Nothing can get clarified until you have this discussion.

'If this has been helpful press accept