psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

When my sister gets upset she writes people off. She has written

When my sister gets upset she writes people off. She has written off her own mother-in-law and brother-in-law. Now she is upset with my mother and is writing her off. How do tell my sister what she's doing is wrong and how do I do it so she doesn't write me off?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You take a risk of her becoming angry no matter how you bring this issue up to her. She has the type of personality that writes people off instead of resolving problems in a positive way. She has no coping skills so she removes them from her life. It is easier for her to do this then to fix what is wrong. This is an immature way to fix problems in a relationship. You take a chance on her writing you off unless you choose to leave the issue alone. In a way it is her problem. I would let it go

I am sorry for the delay. If this was helpful press accept