psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

how do i change my boyfriends mind he wants to break up with

how do i change my boyfriend's mind? he wants to break up with me. we have an infant son and he swears i'm cheating and lying to him. he's kicking us out his house he bought for us
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
I am so sorry for your situation. You can't change his mind. You can only continue to show him that you are good together as a couple. If you need the house then tell him how much this break up will uproot you and his child. Do this until he forces you out. Let him know that his child needs stability. Find a compromise so that this does not have such a large impact. You can only keep trying