psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

do you know what it means if a guy asks you if you want to

do you know what it means if a guy asks you if you want to be owned
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

This is a guy who is controlling and sees women/men as property. This person wants a relationship where he is boss and he makes all the rules. This guy does not want a partnership. He wants a subordinate relationship where he is superior. He will decide what you do and how you do it. If you don't like to be told what to do and having a guy dictate your life then find someone else.

If this is helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The inpression that I got from the question was that he was asking if I wanted an exclusive relationship as I am dating a few people right now?
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
That could be but I am still worried. Ask him before you consider his offer. That's not a word most guys use
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I only went on one date with him. I won't be controlled by anyone. That is for sure.

He said he was worried I wasn't going to meet him for a second date as I am on the plenty of fish dating site and am meeting various prospects.

He also said something else I don't know what it means? He said that he thought I would be a "good girl" for him. Does that mean he is wondering if I would stray on him?

Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
It may be saying to not be "bad" or see other people. That would coincide with the "owned" comment. He may be feeling you out to see if you really want to be dating different people