psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

I broke up with my boyfriend around 6 months ago. Deep down

I broke up with my boyfriend around 6 months ago. Deep down I still have feelings for him, however I am in a relationship at the moment and I am really happy. My ex-boyfriend does not talk to me any more. Is this a right thing to have feelings for your ex while in a rel?
It is very common to have feelings for a previous partner. Often time there are unresolved issues that linger past a breakup. The question is not why you would have these feelings but how they effect your current relationship. If you have feelings but know you will not act on them then there is no harm. Unless you are in love with him and this interferes with this relationship, then you can resolve whatever feelings are lingering. If you find that the ex is something you wish to pursue again then be honest with your guy and figure out what you want to do. Don't feel guilty; try to decide what you want to do and then proceed accordingly. Don't worry about what is "right" worry about how to sort this out
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am quite 'over' the break-up now, but still have intense moments of feelings for my ex. Now however I am in a deep relationship with another guy and when something goes wrong I tend to cry for the past
It's okay to think about the past. Time is your friend and eventually you will not feel so intensely about your ex. He will be a memory as everything is but it won't be intense. Try to focus instead on the problems you feel as a couple over the ex. This too will become easier. I wouldn't worry too much. It hasn't been that long