psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

im in a relationship with my boyfriend and he has another girlfriend

Customer Question

im in a relationship with my boyfriend and he has another girlfriend and we are expecting our 1st child together and he just recently moved to a flat now he just asked me how am i gonna feel when the other girlfriend comes over to him and this has never happened before so i told him that if its what he wants he can carry on cause its still gonna happen anyway i am developing anger n i hate being angry especially with men
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

You are developing anger because this a situation that allows the both of you to function in a relationship where there is no trust or respect for your feelings. Unless you are totally okay with this situation then you should not tolerate it. Include the way this will work when you have the baby. You will need more support and help while he is seeing this other person. Resentment comes from not haivng your needs met. You need to decide what you want and how to communicate that to him. Don't tolerate less than that. If you don't want him to see someone else then you have to find a way to get what you want. You are angry because you are being forced to accept a situation that you don't agree with. You need to find a way to resolve this

If this is helpful press accept