psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

Ok I have found out some revealing info. Since we last spoke.my

Customer Question

Ok I have found out some revealing info. Since we last spoke.my ex has been fooling around with several of women whom it seems as if this has been going on for awhile.two in particular both has men of there own and is cheating with him.I searched his phone last night when he came over to my place drunk in which I knew I wuz wrong but I felt I needed that info.so my thing is after confronting him wity the rated x videos he recorded of him and some girl,him giving girls money,even him and this certain one he broke up with me for the day he got caught and said he didn't they were talkng about me.which means she know about me but I had an idea about her.so anyways his excuse is I'm not with you I'm single.is it ok for all of that he has going on?and should I be mad because he broke up to do his dirt?he says they mean nothing to him and he still want to be with me.should I let him go?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

I think you should let him go and change your phone number. He is taking advantage of the relationship and acting like a fool. You should not trust him and there should never be trust because his behavior warrants none. He is making a mockery of this relationship and his excuses should be transparent. He is not ready for a relationship and you are giving him the opportunity to treat you and them as a form of entertainment. It is not okay and it is not the way boyfriends behave. End this before you get any more involved

If this was helpful press accept