MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.

So im continuing to struggle with this issue with the same

Customer Question

So i'm continuing to struggle with this issue with the same girl. I feel like she is purposely dragging me along and keeping me on the back burner for whenever she wants to hang out with me/talk with me. This week she has been more active with initating conversation, but i feel like i'm highly skeptical of her actions. The other night, she asked how my night was and we both happened to be at the same festival..instead of asking to meet up she became short with me. She then later asked who i went with the festival with and i told her my friends..and i asked the same question and she mentioned one of her friends.However, her status was "i accidentally met someone , who blew me away" (a song lyric). I guess if she was really busy or couldnt focus on things with me, why would she not at least make an effort to see me at the fest, it leads me to believe she is hanging out with someone else...or dragging me along?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Russ0114 : It does sound like she's dragging you along and until you finally put your foot down, she's going to continues to do so. At some point you're going to have to request that she give you a straight forward answer about what it is that the two of you are doing and if this is going anywhere. If she can't give you a straight answer then that's a good indication that she's not wanting to be serious and/or exclusive with you.
Russ0114 : If this information was helpful, please press accept, feedback is encouraged and appreciated.