MrsRuss0114
MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.
56136667

My boyfriend is in Canada. I live in Japan. I went to see him

My boyfriend is in Canada. I live in Japan. I went to see him in May and stayed his house where his mom also lives for a week. I had a really good time. He got 5 days holiday for me.Since he is police man and really busy guy ( actually he gets call from work 24 hours a day), I cannot keep contact with him frequently. It makes me really worry about his health...Last week, he was in hopital and i did not know why. He just told me he was and could not use phone easily. 5 days later, he gave me a short msg" I am home and call later" but I did not get any call from him...

Recently he does not answer my phone and reply txt everytime( maybe once every three times or so). I do not know if he is busy or ignoring me. As for txt, it is hard to know if he gets or not. Sometimes he does not recieve one and I don't. When I ask him if he loves me on the phone , he says " yes of course.you should relax more...". However, he seldom says he loves me from his word. I wonder if he really loves me. Is there any idea which I can attact him even though we are in distance love relationship? Should I just believe him and wait for his reply...?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Customer: hi thank you for a
Customer: *taking a time
Russ0114 : You said that he has a very demanding job as a police officer so he very well may want to talk to you as often as he can but is only able to do so sparingly. It doesn't sound like it's a matter of attraction and you just have to be patient with him. Because he confirmed that he loves you when you asked, he may not feel it necessary to tell you all of the time. If that's something you need to hear, you should express that to him. Also express to him your want to communicate more with him to see if the two of you can work something out.
Russ0114 : If this was helpful please press accept. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated.