MrsRuss0114
MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.
56136667

Well there is a guy that I met on facebook. He lives in France.

Well there is a guy that I met on facebook. He lives in France. I live in Los Angeles,California. We talked a couple times on the telephone, we have communication problems because he speaks limited English. He is also poor. He wants to come live and stay with me in Los Angeles because he is creole and says that blacks are treated bad there.he says he will pay money to fly so he can live in the United States with me. The question is that he has two kids and also his babies' mom lives in Los Angeles too. Tonight he told me he couldn't talk with me because he was with his babbie's mom, insulted me and stooped the chat. He also said I couldn't call him the next day. Does he care or really love me like he said he does, or did he just lied to me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Russ0114 : Honestly, it sounds like he lied to you and will continue to do so if you allow him to get what he wants. Don't let him use you which I fear may be his intentions. You should begin to limit your interactions with him so that you can move on in the hopes of somebody with good intentions finding you.
Russ0114 : If this was helpful please press accept, feedback is welcomed and encouraged.