psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

mmy husband has a computer girl sex and they talk allthe time

mmy husband has a computer girl sex and they talk allthe time and she evens mails him stuff and he mails her kinky items he claims he is not having sex with her what should i do he has a problem ejajualationg but claims he can with phone sex and the computer not sure what i am doing wrong any suggestions
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.

You have to evaluate whether you consider his mailing and phone sex count as cheating. If you see this as innocent and not harmful to the relationship then that's fine. But if you see this as a way to have sexual pleasure with other people then you may ask that this be eliminated. You should never feel that your husband is substituting you or eliminating you to have sex in other ways. You should both be comfortable with your sexual choices and your mates. You are not doing anything! He has to confine his sexual habits to include what you are comfortable with. Men often do these things for the sexual excitement, but if he is married and you feel that you have done something wrong then it is not healthy. If something is not healthy it will harm your relationship. Have a discussion with your husband or even with a marriage counselor. Both of you have to identify sexual habits that are conducive to a healthy relationship. Talk to your husband. Don't buy the excuses. That's all they are. These are a way to continue doing what he is doing.

If this was helpful press accept

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks can this also be that he is 55 and having trouble cumming inside of me and things are slow ing down also but not with me and looking at younger women helps this out but i know i am still sexually active and my drive is good and i am 50 so confused

Expert:  psychlady replied 3 years ago.
It could be. He is at an age that is very insecure for men. This can cause some sexual behavior that is out of character. I still think this is inappropriate and even harmful to the relationship. Women feel they are competing with the images (often a ridiculous age). Don't be confused. He is the one confused. Have him tell you exactly what purpose they serve and how to move away from this activity. The key is for him to understand why he does it and may involve seeing a therapist
psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues