psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Hello, My boyfriend just told me that our relationship doesnt

My boyfriend just told me that our relationship doesn't feel right. That it feels like we're not meant for each other. He's also been having recurring dreams about it. But when I asked him if he wants to break up or if he's unhappy with me and our relationship, he said no. In fact, he said he's very happy and that the dreams and these thoughts just make him question our relationship. How should I deal with this? How could I help him so he won't feel this way?

You need to work as a couple to define what doesn't "feel right". What does that mean and why does he feel that way. Dream are often a manifestation of the subconscious so dreams don't dictate our choices. They are what we are thinking. He has to decide what he means by this and how to translate that into the work you need to do as a couple. You can consult with a couples counselor which is often helpful before marriage. You have to get this straight now. He may need help even defining it himself. It is okay to talk to a professional. If he doesn't want to break up then sort this out with a professional. You can't sort it out if he doesn't even know. But it may just be a confusing time for some reason for him.

If this is helpful press accept