psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

i think i have a trust issue with my boyfriend couse i know

i think i have a trust issue with my boyfriend couse i know he wouldnt do anything to hurt me or nothing but i cant stop acussing him and stop thinking that someone might take him from me.
and like i cant stop hitting him its not like i leave him bruses i just get embarresed and i hit he dont like it but i cant stop i dont know do you know anything that might help me ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
how old are you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

Ok. You seem to be doing things from a place of insecurity. If you work on feeling more secure in a relationship then that would help you stop being suspicious and even with the hitting. You have to find a way to build self confidence so you don't feel so emotional when you are together. If you relax and trust him it will help. You are new to relationships so it may take awhile. You are going to learn with each relationship lessons that help you in the next relationship. For now try to find comfort in a way that when you communicate with your boyfriend that you are feeling insecure.

It can help you feel better until eventually you won't need him to reassure you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yeah he tells me im too emotional but i dont know how to stop it the insecurity and build my self confidence